In this section, we publish a range of resources that we hope you will find useful for your online teaching. The Innovative Learning Hub has developed these resources for you; whenever you feel a consultation is needed, please let us know.
Recommendations for Online Teaching which are also presented in the form of a presentation and a summary poster to be easily printed at your convenience.
We suggest you try out these two useful courses focused on online teaching and learning:
- A comprehensive UK Open University 8-week course covering the important features of online teaching. Apply here
- A Linkedin Learning course on Learning to Teach Online (enter with nu.edu.kz). Apply here
Developed by NU Quality Enhancement, here are the NU Quality Indicators for Online Courses. The indicators are useful during the course design phase, to ensure you have considered all the relevant factors; and for quality assurance purposes, when you are evaluating the success of your course and identifying areas for improvement.
| Please click the images above to access the linked presentations |
- Podcasting with Padlet
- Peer Assessment
- Techniques for Class Discussions
- Podcasts for Educators
- Getting Started with Gradescope
- Instructional Technology Bootcamp
- Moodle Day Online Sessions
- LockDown Browser training webinar
- Online Book Webinar: Student Voices: We Believe in You
- Creating e-Book
- How We Can Help Our Students Increase Their Employability
- iLH BootCamp "Designing for student engagement and success"